The Financial Professional’s Guide to Qualified Retirement Plans gives financial advisors and business owners the tools they need to understand the complex rules and regulations issued by the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Labor. The Guide offers practical solutions to avoid problems, pitfalls and compliance oversight. The material is arranged as a topical resource addressing basic and advanced concepts.
PRICE: $85.00 including shipping. See the BUY NOW order form below.
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
The 2021 Edition includes:
- An extensive summary of the changes made as a result of the CARES Act
- A detailed analysis, including examples, of the changes made by the SECURE Act including distributions to beneficiaries from IRAs, Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs), eligibility to participate in 401(k) plans, and the extended deadline to adopt a retirement plan, among others.
- Updated illustrations of plan types and design using 2021 limitations and guidelines
- Case references and review of the growing number of 401(k) and 403(b) fiduciary class action cases in the courts
- New rules for multiple employer plans for unrelated employers
- And many more practical topics with examples.